Aroura Colour Poems
- Now You Love Me I refuse to look at you Tears stream down my...
- Turning Tables Can't you see, I chase after you Becuase I ...
- Linda I know that some where, out there you are listening I...
- Afraid What are you afraid of you ask Afraid to tap on the ...
- Months Have Passed, Tears Are ...
- Two More Lonely People Two more lonely people Because our ...
- Stars There you are my little star! How bright shall thy ...
Born in Lansing, Michigan on March 29,1996. I lived in a family of six that included me, my mother, my father and my three younger brothers. We moved about seven different times between my brother's and my birth. Then we wound up in the heck hole, 'Sagnasty' or as others refer this God forsaken city, Saginaw, Michigan. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Now You Love Me
I refuse to look at you
Tears stream down my face
I hear you talking to me
You lift my chin up to your eyes
And tap away the tears
I turn away from you,
Start to pull away from your embrace.
I hear your voice calling me out
You take my shoulders
And spin me to face you
You stare at me in the eyes
Brush away my hair
I am now broken down to your level
You take me by the hand
And I feel my heart thumping rapidly.
We stay here for a minute or two
Swaying two and fro
These are our special moments
When the two hearts become one, ...