arpita QQQ Poems
- Lifeless Here i am, another week, another day Wondering, how...
- A Funny Incident Knocking at the door, In the middle of the...
- Examination Blues I still have nine hours to go, Wish time ...
- An Ode To A Friend Of friendship and a pseudo room mate What...
- The Countryside Butterflies upon their wings, Fluttering as...
- For The Boy With The Nose Met him at a party last week, A ...
- Faithful She follows me wherever i go, Reflecting each mood...
Born in a quiet nook of the wide world, I have spent twenty three years in search of a greater meaning to this life, in vain. Life shines forth in optimism and I reach out to touch her.
Just a regular nobody in love with college campuses, writing lyrical poetry, indulging in deep reverie through and through classroom lectures, not being fussy about food and being fussy about certain ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about arpita QQQ
Here i am, another week, another day
Wondering, how some more of that time has slipped away.
Here i am, just a body, one among so many,
That is tossed upon the sands, like a nickle, like a penny.
Why do i try so hard, to break the unbreakable-
To hold back what is un-attainable
To twist into shape a body that will soon wither away
Polishing colours that too shall fade away.
Why do i despair so? If all that there is to life -
Is just time, time that will soon trickle away.