Art Aquino Poems
- My Sweetest Downfall I've built my world around her, hoping ...
- Regret Haunted by my past, We simply just did not ...
- I Gotta Have You Her thoughts, to me serve as riddles Her ...
- In The Middle It strikes me when I see her smile, I catered...
- She (On He's Perspective) She is perfect in her own little ...
I decided to put up all my written pieces on the web for everyone to see, share or even appreciate.
Most of my works were written way back when I was in High School (that explains the mushy parts) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Art Aquino
In The Middle
It strikes me when I see her smile,
I catered her well, for she was fragile.
Her heart I promised I will never break,
But it Is now or never, so the risk I will take.
Long before, we have made a promise,
"Either of us must not fall in love, or this friendship will vanish"
And so, the promise I tried to keep,
I think about it, every night before I sleep.
She makes me smile by her effortless actions.
When I am with her, I focus my attention.
She made me feel this way again,
For a long time, my feelings have been left unspoken.