Arundathi Santosh Poems
- Do You? Why do you go and step yourself into what you call ...
- The Sunrise It’s my favorite time of the day as the sun ...
- The Unusual Dream Once upon a time I had a dream, which was...
- Her Last Lullaby One day as i was walking by i heard a ...
- In The Subject House One day in the subject house, There ...
- Down The Memory Lane I Go Down the memory lane I go, Not ...
- Friends We all need a friend Day or night rain or shine A...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arundathi Santosh
It’s my favorite time of the day
as the sun rises in it’s usual way.
As the sky transforms from it’s blackish hue
to orange to a beautiful shade of blue.
That was the best thing about it
when used was no wit.
I can keep staring at it for
I love it and can do more.
It’s an amazing sight
which collides with the night.
This beauty comes from the east
and retreats to the west.
It’s lovely and wonderful
and as I have told it’s also colorful.
It’s there only for a few minutes
so I am always eager to see it again.