Asad Saeed Poems
- Beautiful She redefined a word, so that it never meant the ...
- Ties That Fade Correr! Run away. Catch up with someone ...
- The War On Terror A procreated firmament, Wearing with the ...
- Nightfall With a gleaming crescent high above, Witnessing ...
- Questions About Sanity All I see is blindness and all I hear ...
- Gray Prayers I do not know if you call it vile, I only ...
- Unfolded Apprehension A pleasant aura of your presence, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asad Saeed
She redefined a word,
so that it never meant the same,
uprooted from its nausea,
forever set aflame.
She made it her existence,
and she never knew she did
what hallowed her viscera left,
the beholder's life abridged.
It told of what she was,
and she made it what it meant,
hiding and writing on her palms,
she forgets the world laments.
she is not what the word portrays,
the word portrays what she becomes,
she does not know she is the world,
the world to which beauty succumbs.
She does not know she can stop time, ...