Ash Parker Poems
- P.S. Your Secret Admirer: Simple yet funny Charming yet ...
- 'Wedding Bells' There’s an ache in my heart The clocks ...
- Everyday’s Smile I woke up this morning…. My clock forgot to...
- Oh Why.. The worlds not caring… My hearts breaking…. The ...
- Oh Dear! Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear! What a lotta trouble I ...
- Ode Of A Leader These stubborn stains of blood, oh why won’t ...
- Here Today… Gone Tomorrow Remember me fondly, while I ...
Born and raised in South Africa, a land of determination and strength.
In life you can either be an observer or a participant. My writing allows me to be a participant and hence my work depicts my life or events around me that stimulates and impacts on my life.
I'm naturally soft natured..(grin) but my writing helps me be tough and bold. And I aim to be heard. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
P.S. Your Secret Admirer:
Simple yet funny
Charming yet instinctive
Witty yet emotive
Talkative yet inquiring
Adaptive yet seeking
Naughty but not fruity…
Cool but not cold
Wise but no lies
Perceptive but not deceptive
Baffling but not embarrassing
Shallow, I’m not
Damn hot! I’m a lot
My teasing will make your worries disappear
My poetry would make Shakespeare laugh in despair!
Who am I? What am I?
A beauty, a beast,
An angel, an ogre
How will you know?
Get to know me,
I shall let the true you be!
Now all that’s left is for you to: ...