Ash Skandarsky Poems
- Bleeding Purple Rose Head deep purple Body green If you ...
- Without You Without you here I always cry Without you here I...
- Breathe Everything i thought, Everything you Brought. Was ...
- My Number One Enemy Why do I get jealous? Why do I hate? ...
- Two Halves Of The Same Coin One friend goes left the other ...
- Stop My Heart I look up to the moon, I sigh and weep For I ...
- Silently Bleeding Slowly my heart is breaking, My life is ...
Im 15 have a dramatized life but i mean who doesnt? ? ? I go to Oscoda Area High i have many friends and an awesome Boyfriend whom i love to death i write about alot of things but i usually write poetry i like opinions on how ppl think about my poems! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ash Skandarsky
Bleeding Purple Rose
Head deep purple
If you shall touch me I will make you bleed.
Have you heard of love?
I have and this what happened to my heart.
Turned so black that night is afraid
So cold that winter never comes.
Some people want me to be gay
But all I want to do is sit by the bay
Waiting, crying for someone to come and take me from this place
Maybe on an island, or a different state.
Could you help me turn my heart to a red headed rose?