Ashik Mahmud Poems
- Stuck In Between Blurred Line I am moved without moving, ...
- Volcanoes And Falls Eyes have ceased time for another blink; ...
- In The Skull In the skull- An endemic season blooms with ...
- Narcissist I Adore! How could you do this to me? What makes...
- Brain In The Root There was a tree in the age Before the ...
- Decorum Of Falling Snow looks best when it falls, Rain does...
- The Dream Of A Weaver Oh my dreams, favourite dreams- do not...
Department of English
Jahangirnagar University more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashik Mahmud
Stuck In Between Blurred Line
I am moved without moving,
Moved by a photo and stuck for a while
All those heavens with no clouds!
Or, the river seems to be a stunned mirror
Without any part of any heaven and green
Where Wind stopped after ripples burnt away,
Crimson, Silver or Copper- no matter,
It had the river without water
Or, It had the heaven without river;
A thin line where-
Sky becomes a river, clean and smooth
Or a whole sky carried in a river
Or, both are there.