Ashley Mejia Poems
- Suicide Suicide A simple word that means so much ...
- Hiding... Hiding behind a 'perfect' mask Wondering how long ...
- Roots Of Helplessness - Holoca... My broken soul Proof of ...
- This Is Our World Didn't families once stand together? ...
- Temptation And Treason Degraded on every corner Judged on ...
- Endless Questions Was I not enough? Were we not in love? ...
- Drifting Apart So many things have changed, Our lives have ...
My name is Lauraine Ashley Mejia. I like to write though im not always good at it lol... I have my moments. I try to put meaning behind my poems, bt readers might not always get it lol. Comments are appreciated though: ] more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Mejia
A simple word that means so much more
A means of escape that shuts the door
Pull the trigger
Get ready to jump
Take one more breath
Are you sure you want to carry out this threat?
This is your last chance to walk away
Did you say good-bye?
It ends your life
And stops your friends life in time.