Ashwin Alex Poems
- Realize! Torn between the real and wanna be, findng myself ...
- Second Chances Like memories in albums life fades, ever ...
- Marriage! Parting always brings tears! For joy beyond ...
- Us & Them feeling lost? , me too world's a better place, but...
- Fear & Freedom Tragedy's when you fail to learn from your ...
- Before It's Too Late amazing in its own way each time as the...
- Break Free when the light begins to fade deathly halos ...
born on august ninth, a simple life owning person, nothing much to my credit, everything is just grace that i never asked for.
loves to write down when emotionally under stress, it helps me to ease away the pain and sorrows i face each day in my life! .
life is big bag full of surprises, each day it changes its nature, so serene yet challenging, never arrogant but always in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashwin Alex
Torn between the real and wanna be,
findng myself in distress once again,
waiting for that moment to come by
what'll should i need to do to become the wanna be?
Wish i had the courage to own the life dreamt of,
always missing what i never had,
thoughts of if's and but's linger around
will i ever realize the greenery on my side?
Though people say its worthless to live upon dreams,
doesn't dreams have longing desires?
wish i had wings to get close to the man i wished
wish someone would heal the wounds left by my dreams
Wish i could find ...