Astral Shepherd Poems
- Route 66 LA to Chicago eight state snake the road not ...
- Integrity Plays integrity plays an integral part when ...
- I Saw i saw the light come in and thru the window it
- By Day By Night I. by day she toils in the hot bright sun
- Gazing with soft green grass as a carpet i stare wide eyed...
- Surf Fisher On the beach, just before sunrise, one solitary...
- Bright Shining Shouts Of Joy I if i had a voice beyond ...
Astralshepherd took this penname in 2003 and began
writing as a form of personal exploration.
What resulted was a series of personally difficult
poems but meaningful to many who read this poets work.
In 2006, Astralshepherd began reading these poems
aloud at open mic. sessions and to anyone who would
stop and listen.
A child of the 50's, a cancer survivor,
married with one daughter, this poet carries the voices
of more than six decades of life experience and
unique perspectives into a new millennium.
You can find many of Astralshepherd's poems at Allpoetry.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Astral Shepherd
LA to Chicago
eight state snake
the road not traveled
Wind Wing Widows
orphans to time
sights, sounds, signs
road, motels, cafes
lost to memory
cracked black asphalt
white flight concrete
heat wave weaves
lines ride white hot
Rolls no longer
Merging lanes and Chevy dreams
Fords no longer scream
down route 66
Flagstaff arid breezes belch
“Blue Swallow Motel
100% Refrigerated Air