Atashi Ghosh Poems
- The Essence Of Transience Waves come and go along the golden ...
- The Mask Amidst the mutiny of the soul Gleams the cacophony ...
- Ruins Past speaks to the present About its sordid ...
- Image Of Creation Shadows flickering on the curtain Of ...
- The Symphony Of Composure The darkening cascade lulls The ...
- The Recess Tottering about in the Sun Tiny lives spring up ...
- Rupture Of Childhood Childhood ruptures in the mist ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Atashi Ghosh
The Essence Of Transience
Waves come and go along the golden strands
Setting at naught my futile engravings
The vast blue deep kissing my feet and receding
The surging white beckons me for a splash.
With each passing moment
The roaring waters approach nearer and nearer
Apprehension of wetness
Draws me backward all the more.
I miss the sandy track along which
You walked with me a minute ago.
The lashing waves only leave blur images
Of people who come and go.
Who desperately try to capture moments
That come and go,
Smile, fun, laughter, love
Are just glimpses on the ...