audra king Poems
- Public Pain There were maps on your wall Like Jefferson had...
- Here Cinder walls And cold steel bars. Gray Upon black
- .she. She - with the most perfect, porcelain skin I've ever ...
- My Fate I fell for you But it was into A deep dark pit ...
- .please. Please Don't. Don't remind me
- It's Worth A Try Let's try putting pen to paper to ...
- Performance My face is flooded With light And tears.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about audra king
There were maps on your wall
Like Jefferson had -
A tack on the dreams
You had with me.
Now I'm on a billboard
In Times Square -
For the world to read,
You posted me there-
A public place
For my heart to bleed.