Dysfunctional Translations - Poem by audra king
Desperately type sincerities-
Publications of her affection.
Looks pretty squawks out of key-
Blame it on
Complications from the brass section.
Have been packaged and stored away-
Oh, such an
Unfortunate girl with disorders.
Anemic, white, motionless face,
Tossed out with
Old tapes, and outdated recorders.
Comments about Dysfunctional Translations by audra king
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl