Austin Davis Poems
- The Fight Of My Life I'm falling! I'm falling! Will I ever ...
- I Think I Love... </>She makes me feel like I could ...
- Forever Lost Lover Cold nights, Dark sky's I'm all alone ...
- Before I'M Gone Thinking as I come closer to death. As I ...
- Highway To Nowhere Riding on the highway 55 Mph smooth ...
Im just a fifteen year old boy just living life as a good person with a goal in life more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Davis
The Fight Of My Life
I'm falling! I'm falling! Will I ever get up?
Before I hit the Red Rocky ground and forever give up.
So many Thoughts that are buried inside my brain.
I will never get them out unless I have a glory rain.
Unless I can die that's the only way to live.
For only the afterlife is where I will truly forgive.
Look in my eyes and tell me a lie.
And I will tell the truth and forever I will die.
The all white covered man is the only one to trust.
For the people around him are nothing but cold dust.
The Red Guy will somehow take over my life.
Unless I can ...