Autumn Garrett Poems
- Discovered Truths be told Lies behold Endless ...
- Autumn It flys in on the wings of the cold It brings in the ...
- Paradox Mindless hopes Endless lies A paradox of love
- Unnamed Like a rock in the swaying river She stays, ...
- Hidden Within I’m all alone, in a world that’s all my ...
- Explanation Death appeared one night He stood outside my ...
- Feels Like Lead Confusion is a mistake I think Especially ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Autumn Garrett
Truths be told
Now they can see
Right through you and me
The web of lies we had spun
Has now become undone