B.A. Phillips Poems
- Companion May I rest my troubled mind upon you? And confide...
- Figures (Poem For The Pessimis... Just when you thought it was...
- Perfection(Isn'T) Ism Why try and be perfect? It only makes...
- If I Said What I Felt I'm taking out a breath And giving it ...
- Grounded Completely How do I begin with complaints It seems ...
- X's And O's (Hit The Road) What's not worth working for Is ...
- Two Out Of Three I saw you in a crowd of green And you ...
Coming as soon as I can make it sound good. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
May I rest my troubled mind upon you?
And confide in you
My purpose for life?
May we seek, together,
A warmth fit to serve
To serve the one true God
Let us dance together
On this sun like earth
But never burned or consumed
May our hot days be cold
And our cold days, hot
Under a shade we live in harmony
Together we gain
And together we share
Unbound knowledge and truth
May we hold our hearts
Till death do us part
And on the otherside, we wait