Bailey Staggs Poems
- Prison Love He lives in a cell, all hidden away While she is...
- Lonely Days The lonely days, go by so slow Sometimes I ...
- Rise Above There she sat, in her room all alone To afraid, ...
- Sadness No matter how hard I try, not to feel My broken ...
- Me Sometimes, she lies awake, with life on her mind Never ...
- Untitled Its been a week, since I last seen your ...
- Personal Hell Here as I lay all deep in my head I think of ...
I'm a single mom, who loves to write. After going through a divorce of unimaginable circumstance, then ending a relationship with an amazing man, who was locked up, the rhymes kept coming and coming...almost without stop. I found inspiration through writing, and it has helped with the healing process of both situations. Many of my life circumstances are mentioned through my writings, and I only ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bailey Staggs
He lives in a cell, all hidden away
While she is out here, living her life, day to day
They share a bond, no one can understand
With guards all around they sit hand in hand
Playing a game or talking all day
The outside world cannot see how they make it this way
Its unconditional love they do share
Communication and trust is all they have there
All they get is a hug and a kiss
A special moment neither wants to miss
Simple letters each day in the mail
No one knows the strain a prison love entails
You give your all to make it last
Cuz it can all end so ...