Bea Hayden Poems
- She Is Vibrancy - The Sun Is S... She is ...
- Soft The wind is soft, teasing your hair with the ...
- Matter Of Time A soft plume rises from your wet lips and ...
- Angel Of Death But how, How can emptiness grow? There is ...
- Efflorescence (The Orchid) Reverberating a melancholy ...
- Consume Me I want to bore a hole in my neck so that the ...
- Helplessness My heart snapped. A perpetual consciousness of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bea Hayden
She Is Vibrancy - The Sun Is Setting
She is vibrancy.
She's like looking at the sun.
You know the sheer detriment, but you're
Fixated on the blazing gold capsule.
Metaphorically, shes the paperflower.
It's petals resembling the colors of a once
But it's quick to crumble,
its scent a pungent odor that
strains all senses.
How could something so beautiful create such a stench?
She's the supermarket.
Full of life,
and makes sure you never leave empty
-whether that's beneficial or ...