Beatrice Preti Poems
- Subway Love Your love is like a subway I wait here for my ...
- Jealous I had a friend, but now she's gone She found she ...
- Turned To Stone My heart knows before my head That the love ...
- Whack 'Em Dead On the table sat a moth Dark against the ...
- All Wrong sometimes i get jealous when i hear them sing of ...
- Pawn-Shop Girl Pawn-shop girl Sell your heart for ...
- Trial By Fire like jericho the walls are ...
I love to write! Poems, stories, novels, articles...and I'm always looking for a good book to read!
For more poems and stories, visit my blog!
Link: https: //theseflowingwords.wordpress.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Although I am broken, with the monsters let in/I will carry on. I will not let them win.'''Let Them In' by Beatrice Preti
''If nobody loves you, then your love is one-sided/'Nobody Loves' by Beatrice Preti
Because people must love, that's what God decided''
Your love is like a subway
I wait here for my turn
And only underground
Will my love for you be returned
You hide me from the light
Our life is in the dark
But I can't live without you
I'd die if we should part
So I wait at the station
For you to come my way
And then you take me places
Where I can never stay
Because the rides are short
I'm a stranger there, I know
So when we reach the end of the line
I catch another train back home
And it carries me to safety
To the boring, routine life
But I remember your journey
The way you loved me ...