Becca Carver Poems
- How To Make A Lifetime Of Pain Many people say girls are made...
- Life Life We say life's a drag, We no its a scare, We ...
- Silence Silence is a conversation, That has no sound. The ...
- 6 Word Memiors I will be adding more later. 1.I hate ...
- Say Goodbye Broken smile, Starless sky, Save it all, ...
- Waiting... I hate waiting for you to get online, Wishing ...
Hi! Im Becca Carver. My first poems that were submitted on this site weren't actually submitted by me. My best friends made me an account, stole my poems, and and put them on here then told me about it later. I was kind of mad at them at first but then i read some of the comments people left me and it made me feel alot better. Well i just added some new poems so please read them! Comments are very much apprisiated. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Becca Carver
How To Make A Lifetime Of Pain
Many people say girls are made out of sugar, and spice, and everything nice.
Well if you live in the world i live in thats not the case.
All you do is add a cup of restraint,
a pinch of sorrow,
a quart of emotional destruction,
and a chapter of loathing.
And after about of minute of failure,
you produce something you never meant to,
But its too late, its already been sent out into the world,
creating as much unneeded drama as it can.