6 Word Memiors - Poem by Becca Carver
I will be adding more later.
1.I hate writing 6 word memoirs.
2.Pregnant stray equals 5 cute kittens.
3.Home alone, didn't blow up house.
4.I hope life gets better... someday
5.Discovered the lies, Within the truth.
6. I hate those early Monday mornings.
7.Those scares will not fade away.
8.The day his love for me died.
9.& my heart belongs to you.
10. That day, I fell in love.
11. I drifted away to another place.
12.You said you didn't need me.
13. I'm that girl you can't shut up.
14. I sent you home, you cried.
Comments about 6 Word Memiors by Becca Carver
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You