Beggar Boy Poems
- A Christmas Together We need not snow, Or electrical ...
- Cup Of Ashes Cup of Ashes here tonight Here to talk of my ...
- The Shocking Truth Are we so very different From the ones we...
- Lost Romantics We've a heart that beats But only between the...
- Midnight Observations Last thread Last dread One more ...
- Where To Find The Monster Just another shift As I coast and ...
- The Trash Is Burning The trash is burning, the stench is in ...
Struggling college student, just looking for love and truth in the midst of the chaos I and so many of us live in. Poetry has become a way for me to talk about truth and beauty in a way not possible anywhere else. After all, isn't that what we all desire?
I don't consider myself set in a genre of poetry. If my poems can get people to think about questioning themselves, their actions, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Beggar Boy
A Christmas Together
We need not snow,
Or electrical glow.
It's not a matter of weather,
Because we're together.
We need not a 'magic',
Love's not in a gadget.
There's only one matter:
It's that we're together.
Need we the songs,
Or the movies that come on?
We've the best of what's better,
When we're together.
There's a look on our faces
That surely displaces
All the boxes and cases,
and the ribbon and laces.
It's the beauty of Together.
There's something about our time
That bears the fruit of the vine,
Making a sweeter wine.