Cup Of Ashes - Poem by Beggar Boy
Cup of Ashes here tonight
Here to talk of my damnable plight
Lost in tears, lost in flight
Without sound, without sight
Can you hear me, O Divinity?
Can you perceive my misery?
Broken, chained, lost at sea
Meandering in my ocean called Apathy
Fading, fading; this little flower
Losing hope; losing courage by the hour
S.O.S. to the Strongest Power:
Send Your grace, and love please shower!
It's a devilish place,
This deserted space
No water, not even a trace
Where depravity and Divinity come face to face.
Comments about Cup Of Ashes by Beggar Boy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl