The Trash Is Burning - Poem by Beggar Boy
The trash is burning, the stench is in the air
a thousand tongues, a thousand voices of despair
The trash is burning, it reeks of sin
When will I crash? Will I fall again?
The trash is burning, an enormous blaze
It raises up its hellish haze
The trash is burning, but no warmth here
just a cold heart, full of fear
The trash is burning, what terrible vice!
It's raining guilt on a heart made of ice
The trash is burning, please...
someone put out the fire.
Comments about The Trash Is Burning by Beggar Boy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl