Belart Muroc Poems
- White Roses Sorrows clash in white roses; in nocturnal ...
- The Cul-De-Sac Of The Rose Grief will invade your ...
- The City Which Is Inside You You live in your own inner city,...
- Istanbul In My Dreams Your expectations are carved into my ...
- Shaping Tomorrows They are sinking In the multiplication ...
- The Cell Watching the end Painful memories knot ...
- While Waters Flow Toward It Fu... Full upside down Time makes...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Belart Muroc
in white roses;
in nocturnal obscurity
water flows noisily,
mirrors transform into a sea.
Her color extends in the flow,
the earth whitens at her approach;
the shepherd's star shatters
and darknesses fall silent
I cannot tear them from myself
for she bonded with me in dying;
the waters flow noisily,
the mirrors transform into a sea.
© Üzeyir Lokman ÇAYCI
Traduit par Yakup YURT en français
French free verse translated into English free verse
by Joneve McCormick - 2002