Belinda Ward Poems
- Painless One so pure and untouched, Can only tell me her ...
- Doing The Right Thing I never thought I'd be feeling this ...
- My Emotions Though my emotions don't show, I have a life, a...
- Sheir Such a sweet young girl. Whose heart is sometimes in a...
- Missing You I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Belinda Ward
One so pure and untouched,
Can only tell me her heart is for the taking.
Oh! Can I see your pain, to wash away the bad.
Oh! Can I feel your broken heart, only to mend it back together again.
Show me your comfort and embrace me with your love, and never let me go.
Until the sun never shines again is when I'll stop loving you.
Oh! Can I see your glorious eyes, to have seen many things.
Can you show me what you see in me through your eyes?
Can you make me feel painless again?