Ben Henry Baang
Ben Henry Baang Poems
- Welcome Welcome Welcome My Friend you've come Welcome ...
- What Profanity? Hey you! Son of a beach. Come here, get off ...
- Assurance You're beautiful But I can't tell that ...
- I Dont Give A Sh*t You are kings and queens and i'm a ...
- Split Second For that momentary millisecond I foresaw a ...
- Physics Class He enters the wooden door Blue polo, that ...
- Leave The Lights On //***Note: This is my first poem with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ben Henry Baang
My Friend you've come
See What I've Become
A Novice Am I in Art
You'll probably not see me
But masters were novices once
Someday, my Art you'd glee
You are cordially invited
To see my Art still unsighted
You, yes you yourself!
Is the easel that holds my art
Without the reader's eyes
There is no way to start
The display of art commences
See these it'll tingle your senses