Ben Littlechild Poems
- Love Is Like A Delicate Flower Love is like a delicate ...
- Caesar When the day is ended and done I come home to loved ...
- Remember Me How will I be remembered? From January to ...
- Childhood Days Let me tell you of years gone by Eternal ...
- Dressed In Scarlett Dressed in scarlet, she outshines the ...
- Keats In Rome He sleeps now our poetic prince His halls are ...
- I Am The Land I am the land, I am the dust in the air, the ...
Born and raised in Cambridge, the inspiration of the area, (Brooke, Tennyson, Byron, Chaucer) led me to explore the world through words, and I tend to find myself writing about love, nature, and living in cambridge. Hope you like some of what I have written! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ben Littlechild
Love Is Like A Delicate Flower
Love is like a delicate flower.
But no water is needed for its existence.
Only gentle words to feed its roots,
and passion to help it grow.
Trust to help it stand against the breeze
Kindness to carry its pollen far.
And as this flower grows,
so does the wonder of life
never alone will one soul be,
as long as the flower blooms
No frost to shatter its fragility.