Bernadette Wiggin Poems
- Koala Commonly referred to as a bear Because of its looks, ...
- Polar Bears Big and powerful Beautiful and strong Depending...
- Getting Older As she ages The signs do show For the last ...
- In Michigan When leaves become vibrant with color When they ...
- I Listen I listen To the claps of beaks To the patter of ...
- The World Of Ants Structured, systematic, cooperation is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bernadette Wiggin
Commonly referred to as a bear
Because of its looks, its face and hair
So cuddly and cute, we tend to think
Thick fur, fluffy ears, and a nose that’s not pink
Ash grey, white chest, a short stumpy tail
These characteristics will always prevail
Large hands help in climbing all of the trees
In order to find the Eucalypt leaves
Sleeping most of the time, day and night
Walking around after sunset, when the time is just right
Not very social, solitary indeed
“Barking” at others aggressively
As a marsupial, she possesses a pouch
Where the Joey stays ‘till it’s...