Beth Culley Poems
- An Ode To Coffee You rich and gleaming precious beans So ...
- Just Me I want to forget myself, to just be free of... ...
- Faith Tried A question begs and haunts my prayer. It comes ...
- A Drifter There on a road is a man, Chasing a dying ...
- Hard Night After Hard Day I’m tired of life, with ...
- Blessed Curse My blessing is a blessing But with it comes a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Beth Culley
An Ode To Coffee
You rich and gleaming precious beans
So sleek and flawless and fine
To bar you from me would be mean
To ban you would be a cruel crime
I cannot express the joy you bring
Your aroma, flavor and beauty
Above all hot liquid you are king
Grand champion over lowly tea
From afar I hear the refrain
Of miraculous perculation
I pause and listen to the strain
In lover-like adoration
At any party you are my delight
In the morning you are my salvation
I drink you no matter day or night
My afternoon cause for celebration
Oh, this my ode to ...