bethany jeffreys Poems
- My Heart Lies With You. You lift me up on angels wings, ...
- More Than The Stars. More than the Stars. We are human, so...
- Bugs. Bugs. I strongly dislike bugs. They are creepy and ...
- List. List. Do the trash. Do the laundry.
- Happy Frog With A Song. Happy Frog With a Song. Hehe, it’s...
- Concrete Abbey. Concrete Abbey. Abbey took the pain, she ...
- Come To Me Winter Come to me Winter. Saturday through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bethany jeffreys
My Heart Lies With You.
You lift me up on angels wings,
Your voice sounds like an angel sings,
You are the only thing I need
From now to eternity.
My heart races when we touch,
I’ve never ever felt so much
And I don’t know what to say,
You look at me a strange way.
Give me a second to breath,
To think of what you’ve taught me.
You have my heart so please don’t break it,
Surely I’m not mistaken.
Choosing you was not a choice,
You had me by your very voice.
You are my light, my love, my all,
A treasured man without flaw.
My bliss is what you are,