Bev Haigh Poems
- Christmas Poem Christmas is a coming And we'll all be ...
- Family Bond Forty years ago today, My sister bore a ...
- The Mirror I look in the mirror, what do I see An large, ...
- Lifes Path Sitting here I ponder What is life about Its not...
- Heavenly Soldier The soldier who died fighting Now stood at...
- A Troubled Mind People parked outside my house They must be ...
- Sunk & Disorderly I've got these Winter blues That crept ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bev Haigh
Christmas is a coming
And we'll all be getting fatter
But at this time of year
It really doesn't matter
The turkey'll be stuffed
With lovely sausagemeat
The table will be dressed
Looking good and really neat
We'll be making roast potatoes
And also pigs in a blanket
The food will be aplenty
Rather like a banquet
There'll be sprouts on our plate
After which we'll be trumping
We'll stuff our belly way too much
And end up like a dumpling
To finish we'll have afters
Of Christmas pud and custard
By now we'll be feeling ...