Bianca Free Poems
- つ ぼ み Bud... I search in people of varying...
- Night Skies, Night Skies I like to talk to the night skies, ...
- Honesty Is But Fiction These days the world is a place so ...
- A Request From Me Of You Please watch after me as a caring ...
- The Ceremony Songs that our hearts, break, that always make...
- Adieu this sadness, i do away; to fear i say 'adieu'.
- I M P A C T// Swaying in the wind there was a small leaf of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bianca Free
つ ぼ み Buds
I search in people of varying status
for a seed of humanity.
In some I suspect there to be a bud
and a sun be shining down upon it,
Water be poured out on it,
feeding and nourishing it to greater life.
Others I assume will have matured growth,
singing of the blisses spring has swept along,
reaching to others, spreading its song,
and strengthening those that have yet to bloom.
But then there are those
that I do not understand,
no matter how strong my wish is to know.
Their dirt holds a seed, but the dark overshadows it
and the rain is ...