Bilal Khoukhi Poems
- Old Times Old times Yesterday sure feels like old times We ...
- Breaking Down She stood up, and started to dance on her ...
- My Story With You I will remember you As the girl from down ...
- Make Change -new- Change, I need to make some change Like a ...
- Keep Some Tears Keep some tears © Bilal Khoukhi Up stairs...
- Grey Dandelions Dandelions like my hair are grey They grow ...
- A Life I Desire Deep down I ask if I am looking, Am I ...
A front-end Developer, computer science student. I am passionate about technology, art and architecture. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bilal Khoukhi
Yesterday sure feels like old times
We were lovers, we were good friends
I laughed at her jokes and witty puns
I love her shyness, she was my lioness
Without resentment, we fought and cried
We made out in our fine imaginary sense
Forgot what's bad, it became old times
What is real, and what is simply lies
Losing my mind, asking the questions
With no answers. My heart toughens
But never towards her