bill costley Poems
- Identical Twins IDENTICAL TWINS Corrine & Bonnie,
- Half-Moon, Evening Star, Elect...
- Half-Moon, Venus, Blue Night S... half-MOON, Venus, blue night...
- A Wonderful Life! To & with Patricia 'I've had a wonderful...
- Is Paris Bleeding? Millions of parisiens stand before the ...
- @72 @72 I'm finally learning how essential
- Reggie Wants Owt! Cast: Narrator, Reggie, Bill. N: It's ...
poet, playwright, journalist, blogger; amateur bass-baritone more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bill costley
Corrine & Bonnie,
identical blue-eyed blonde long-legged twins
wiggle & scratch each others' backs,
pretending to be tyrannosauri, saying:
'We're 6, in the first grade! '
followed by their grandmother's
'Corrine's platinum, Bonnie's like I once was.'
07 SEP 14, V. V. Santa Clara CA) v.2