binti laye Poems
- Games Day If you throw balls down the hill With kids running...
- The Donkey And The Burden Laden with the burden of a dozen ...
- Stir Silence! Gather a band of thousand drums Train each ...
- Coronation Woven beads decked on my temple Each plucked from...
- Floral Before I wade like a duck I am a flower, hibiscus...
- Twists There is a song On my tongue from my soul Composed ...
- Thine Like a feather thrown towards a furnace Guided is my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about binti laye
If you throw balls down the hill
With kids running wildly in the field
Balls stripped, rounds and of all colors
You will see kids alive and joyous
Each with rhymes distinct yet in accord
But if your instinct rules you the other way
And you dropp cannons on the kids`
What will you have to pack the debris
Of tongues torn and bones smashed
Choices at your feet
Spur this joy
Spew fire on these fields
Or make the kids their songs of praises