Bipin Patsani Poems
- Fingers As the insatiate pen of an artist Who wants to do ...
- A Mother In Town Brought to live in town With her working ...
- The Portrait Of Grandfather (For my grandfather Sri Chaitan ...
- Falling Again Missing the way in the woods I was afraid with...
- Badatota, My Pretty Little Wor... (For my grandfather Sri ...
- Song Of The Happy Cripple Each fault is a new discovery In ...
- Guitar From earth to ether Stretch your invisible ...
Bipin Patsani (b.1951) is an Indian English Poet from Odisha. His poems have been published in many prestigious literary journals and poetry anthologies including Indian Literature (Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi) , Indian Scholar (Raipur) , The Journal of Indian Writing in English (Gulbarga) , Chandrabhaga (Cuttack) , Kavya Bharati (Madurai) , The Brown Critique (New Delhi) , Poet (Chennai) , ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bipin Patsani
As the insatiate pen of an artist
Who wants to do wonders
But dissatisfied with the feeling
That something is missing,
My fingers ache.
My fingers, which do magic to you
And warble music
In the warm receptive softness
Of your body, now ache.
My fingers ache to move over all,
The woods, mountains, oceans
And stars as well, like wind
And to fondle both the happy
And the wretched of the earth.
The fingers which often deflower buds
And play on the pervasive piano,
The fingers which till the land,
Grow orchards and spray out parasites, ...