Bipin Patsani Poems
- To Be Or Not To Be Your Own Ma... Spoil not your moments of ...
- A Tribute To My Wife, Manju Your silent acceptance, Your ...
- A Mother In Town Brought to live in town With her working ...
- The Song Of Love Let us not be naive to be carried away by...
- Fingers As the insatiate pen of an artist Who wants to do ...
- The Portrait Of Grandfather (For my grandfather Sri Chaitan ...
- Falling Again Missing the way in the woods I was afraid with...
Bipin Patsani (b.1951) is an Indian English Poet from Odisha. His poems have been published in many prestigious literary journals and poetry anthologies including Indian Literature (Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi) , Indian Scholar (Raipur) , The Journal of Indian Writing in English (Gulbarga) , Chandrabhaga (Cuttack) , Kavya Bharati (Madurai) , The Brown Critique (New Delhi) , Poet (Chennai) , ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To Be Or Not To Be Your Own Master
Spoil not your moments of bliss,
Moments of peace and happiness,
trying to know and measure
who loves you how much,
who allows how much space
for you in her heart, time to chat,
or seeks pleasure elsewhere.
Don't be another King Lear
and destroy your own sphere,
so sweet, sovereign and dear.
Don't spoil the happiness
and peace of others either.
Don't be an evil Chillingworth
of The Scarlet Letter,
your scholarly insight
reducing to devil's delight
to put your hurting finger
of itching awareness
on someone's hidden wound