black panther eyes eastick
black panther eyes eastick Poems
- Ode To My Gallstones... You have sat inside my belly for so ...
- Man Of Gold Golden hair Golden eyes The man of gold
- Afternoon Siesta Your willowy body on top of me Our eyes ...
- Windy Night The wind blows tonight My lover has been and ...
- Memories Of Egypt A cobra sits To my left Black shiny ...
- Blue Lotus Candles flicker by half moonlight you knock on ...
- Four Seasons In One Day Four seasons in one day Rain and ...
i have been writing poetry since childhood...and am very excited to be able to share my work...i am a healer, a shaman..yoga teacher and a mother, a lover, a disability services officer, a passionate woman! i am also an adoptee and have reunited with my natural family...the emotion and feeling i portray in my poems is largely due to the fact that i have felt seperated, abandoned and alone...as we ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about black panther eyes eastick
Ode To My Gallstones...
You have sat inside my belly
for so long now
it seems as if
you have become a part of me...
ten years i have carried you
felt the pain
as you created havoc
and ruin upon my body
i was not to know
of you exixtance
flashed before me
in a dream
in a vision
in a moment
when i placed
my hands on my belly
and discovered you....
i saw you there
i had denied
too afraid to face
in two tight balls