bonifacio alba Poems
- Mysteries Of The Future What to us is everyone’s life? With...
- If Only I Can Save The Water Water is the source of life But...
- Alone In The Wilderness Through the years You give me light ...
- The Balance Of Power Power an important tool For a leader to...
- After 24 Years Quitting school for 24 years And now coming ...
- Batis Ikaw ang batis na dumadaloy At nagpapalakas sa pintig ...
- Panghupaw Sa Kagahapon Sa imong pagtukaw Ning mabugnaw nga ...
I started rhyming poem during my teen years...it was
a poetic dedication to a lady and man during a 'Benefit Dance' in the province.Submitted poems to the school organ during my high school days and also a contributor to SIG Company monthly publications. I have the love for nature and seek to understand the feeling of human nature and the quest for survival. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bonifacio alba
Mysteries Of The Future
What to us is everyone’s life?
With its destined sojourn
Where the dreams unrealized
By worries and uncertainties
But we can’t escape so face it!
Confront fear and worries
With faith to the Lord
By hard work and dedication
Thru our strength and wisdom
Only guide to a bright future.
The mystery of the future
Has so many trials to come
Are we prepared to face it?
Or try to escape the truth
Close the eyes and keep silent?
But we cannot escape from it
We must face all these trials
In every breath of our life
As it is our ...