Brandon Chiles Poems
- Gallows 'Gallows' She left my hanging from the gallows. A ...
- Voices And Memories 'Voices and Memories' I hear the voices ...
- Faded Transgression Shadow’s fell across the land The world ...
- Master 'Master' In this world there really is no end. All ...
- Please God 'Please God' I know this girl with a smile, ...
- End Of The Line 'End of the Line' Are you Happy that you ...
- Girl In The Chair 'Girl in the Chair' She sits there sipping...
I'm called the Dying Romantic...probably because most girls never get to experience anything Romantic before they leave home...I changed that. Well that was my initial reason, but the more I looked into the name and continued to pursue knowledge of the English language, I discovered the era of Romanticism, and found that my style of writing was very similar, dying was added in as most of my poems tend to lead towards death and/or suicide. For what little it is it's how I earned my title. I'm a total nerd...love anime, books of all kinds...and have an interest in the occult, but am by no means obsessed with it. I've always been considered the 'dark and scary' kid around when I hit junior ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandon Chiles
Girl In The Chair
'Girl in the Chair'
She sits there sipping on her water,
her mind in another place,
she has no idea,
that I'm staring at her face.
She sits in her chair,
without a care.
Ashley, do you know why I do this?
Her smile could melt the ice caps,
and my cold heart.
She doesn't realize she really is smart.
A friend I could never of had,
if I hadn't been so ever sad...
-Dying Romantic 11: 56 PM July 20th