Brandon Chiles Poems
- Dark Nights Dying Romantic says: I walk these streets all ...
- Dying Romantic I'm lost everytime I look into those eyes. ...
- A Skipped Heartbeat Theres this girl with a metal smile, ...
- Voices And Memories 'Voices and Memories' I hear the voices ...
- The Last Letter This tainted heart is breaking, and your ...
- Girl In Class There's this girl I see everyday, she makes ...
- If Your Good To Me If your good to me I'll be that knight in ...
I'm called the Dying Romantic...probably because most girls never get to experience anything Romantic before they leave home...I changed that. Well that was my initial reason, but the more I looked into the name and continued to pursue knowledge of the English language, I discovered the era of Romanticism, and found that my style of writing was very similar, dying was added in as most of my poems tend to lead towards death and/or suicide. For what little it is it's how I earned my title. I'm a total nerd...love anime, books of all kinds...and have an interest in the occult, but am by no means obsessed with it. I've always been considered the 'dark and scary' kid around when I hit junior ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandon Chiles
Dying Romantic says:
I walk these streets all alone,
the sound of your voice still ringing on my phone.
You just couldn't leave our past behind,
why must I be the one that's always kind?
Your face haunts my nightmares,
and you always leave me something on the stairs.
I burn it with glee,
and yet you send more to pester me.
This heart can't take any more abuse,
so let me cut you loose.
This is goodbye...
July 20th 2006