Brandon Shutter Poems
- Change I’m yearning for change like a hug needed deep, ...
- Let Go Stop looking back my friend instead look ahead ...
- Raindrops Staring out the window just watching the clouds ...
- Pain I can’t understand why I am hurting. I can’t understand...
- Dream And Awakening Late night dreams seem unending, I find...
- Envy I envy the man that finds sanctuary in rest, as to me ...
- Forgiveness Next to you watching you lay what can I say to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandon Shutter
Next to you watching you lay
what can I say to make you stay.
You’ve been with me through all the
ups, downs, smiles and frowns.
You are half of a world away
And I’m the one to blame
If our love survives this day
It’ll turn from an ember to a flame
How could I be so stupid
To let my baby slip away
I had you in my arms
but I let you slip away
I want this to be true
With hope in my heart
Baby, it’s not too late
For the healing to start
I can’t right the wrong
That’s been done to you
Or take back the agony
that I’ve put you ...