Breanna Koelliker Poems
- Freedom I've walked for so long, There's no turning back ...
- One Confession I made a confession that ruined it all, I ...
- Clownin' Around Fears are everywhere, Your fears wait for ...
- Unspoken Painful words should be left unspoken, That way no...
- Flirting Games Everyone knew I had a crush on you, There ...
- Guardian Angel Beautiful and mysterious, Florescent and ...
- Wait I stand still in the forest, Listening to the wind ...
Hello, my name is Breanna Koelliker. Some of you may know or have read poems by my brother Michael Koelliker. He got me started in writing poems, and I hope one day I can be as good as he is.
I was born in Nevada, grew up in Georgia and am currently a resident of Missouri. I am 16 on the 8th of November and will be a Junior in high school this coming August.
Please leave me a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Breanna Koelliker
I've walked for so long,
There's no turning back now,
For I'm in hope of success,
We have been hurt many times,
By racial judgment which I plan to stop,
So freedom we can claim,
We can go where we want,
Sit where we want,
I'm so close to getting that for us all,
Just a few more steps and we can be free,
Free to run in the pasture,
Free from slavery,
We can do more things than we've ever imagined,
For my long walk to freedom has not yet ended.