Brenda Poole Poems
- Change Seasons come and go Sceneries change over ...
- The Smile Of An Enemy The smile of an enemy makin me think ...
- My Peace Peace is here for me My peace is all I have Never ...
- Trust Many were the days When we gave the Act of trust it's...
- Little Red Shoes Found some little Red shoes down Next to ...
- Take Him Take a man with a Rose in his hand, Take a man ...
- Who Pays Attention Death will pay more attention to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Seasons come and go
Sceneries change over time
Nothing stays the same
Should we be revised?
Of course, it's necessary
All are due for change
Without change there's no
Future to look forward to
Change lives on a throne
Change can make us cry
Change can also make us laugh
Sometimes change is death
Sometimes change is life
Nothing ever changes change
Change is always change!