Brendan Whitman Poems
- I Wish I Never Met You this games stakes were too high I ...
- Self Regret at times I'm possessed by these feelings of self ...
- The After Life Is Really Becom...
- Tired I'm just so tired, I'm tired of hurting all the ...
- Write Away My Problems sometimes I just like to sit and ...
- Lifes Become Tough Life's become so hard its like taking a ...
- Shine Without Envy I shine without envy I work hard and ...
Im 19 years old and I enjoy writing poetry. I have been writing poems and lyrics for about 3 years now. My father passed away on March 13th 2003 when he was shoveling snow with me and my brother Chad. I was 13 years old, the number seems to follow me around so I like to bring that into my poetry.
I graduated Coventry High school, barely. Not many people in that school believed I could ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brendan Whitman
I Wish I Never Met You
this games stakes were too high
I realized I could never bet you
your where my everything
now I wish I never met you
this pains got no relief but
its my fault Im the one who let you
I think about you everyday
and remember the night I first met you
sometimes I wonder how do you really feel?
cause I know I for one Ill never forget you
I cant understand how its not there
guess I'll never be the one to get you
but believe me I dont regret you
I love you too death so know its no disrespect too
Im just outlining the situation to give you