Brent McBride Poems
- The Grim Reaper In fair facade he hearkens to the shallowness...
- A Glimpse Into The Future A Glimpse into the future, is all ...
- The Great Earthquakes Three Earthquakes will occur in the ...
- The Watchman Dead men walking all around is all that he can ...
- The Two Companions A wretched soul is wondering through the ...
- The Wind Of Change Upon life's sea I lie content with due ...
Musician, Composer, Producer, Writer, Vocalist
Traveled many States, played in many bands.
Blues/Funk piano-keyboard teacher. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brent McBride
The Grim Reaper
In fair facade he hearkens to the shallowness of men.
Quaint his dance, his earthly prance, 'Should others envy him? '
While reveling in this glorious state, he hears a distant sound,
hollow and elusive steps appear upon the ground.
He took flight to his Castle Grand to find a safe retreat,
yet found no solace in the night as moaning robbed his sleep.
The wailing of the Banshee's cry had pierced his soul with fear,
the creeping footsteps through the woods were ever growing near.
A distant grave was calling for the claiming of it's own.
The Reaper Grim would soon ...