brianda lee Poems
- Im Tired The countless faces I have fall upon, mean ...
- Half Asleep What is there to do When everything is ...
- Oh Once Again. I saw your face again. As if nothing had ...
- No One.. Open your mind The essence of learning. Move your ...
- Just Breathe Just forget about my house of mirrors, Forget ...
i live in beautiful California.
im going to school to major in English.
i love music to the bottom of the barrel.
I will one day write a book about a character completely different from me.
It will be interesting.
life is full of surprises.
so do what you feel. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brianda lee
The countless faces
I have fall upon, mean nothing.
The distinguished aromas,
To me, smell the same.
The Loveless actors,
All act as one.
All the colors,
Turn out the same.
All the books,
have the same happy ending.
Theres no love.
Theres too much greed.