brianna plancarte Poems
- Almost Done the summer is almost here almost time for a ...
- Heart Felt Moment This moment feels so real This moment ...
- Snowy Day lighty spakle lightly kiss along the day it ...
- With You- Sum 41 I don't want this moment, to ever end, ...
- Plain And Simple your eyes captured me your kiss was so ...
- Evil Angel wings of darkness sucking me in slowing taking ...
- I Cry Last Night was just awful you made me cry and you ...
Im bri im a sophomore in highschool and im 16. I love poetry and i love toe express myself by writing beause i never can speak, its not that i cant speak its just that when i do i never really know what to say and when i want to say something that seems like it is wrong i normally keep silent...and if i do say it out loud i end up regreting it. I dont like it at all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brianna plancarte
is almost here
for a summer cheer
of shopping and swimming
No school for the kids
and now the parents have the summer to hear yelling and dealing with childish sins
But for now we all shall parish
shall work are butts off till is is true
that summer is here
summer is almost here
just not yet
its almost done
all we have to do