brieann morrison Poems
- Decision The look in your eye make it all clear, but the ...
- Your Crazy You think you always have control, who put you ...
- Same Song, Different Ending Here we go again with the same ...
- Get Out Get out of my head, i cant take it any longer. I ...
- Invisible You always need help, and im always there, but ...
- There You Go Again When you touch her, do you see me? All ...
- Race Tears rolling down her face, its all just a race. Who...
I'm just a simple girl who's been going threw alot; im 16 and stuck in high school drama. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brieann morrison
Tears rolling down her face,
its all just a race.
Who can get you first,
everyday i look into your eyes,
and a part of me dies.
Fighting for you;
will it really be worth it?
In the end we all end up alone,
i may succeed,
or even fail.
This will never be a fairytale,
its not always a happy ending,
life will continue pending.
So sing me your best song,
kiss me your best kiss,
then breathe your last breath,
cause ill keep fighting.
I wont give up,
try and stop me,
try your best
put yourself to the test,
bet you ill win.