Brittany Perez Poems
- Our Never-Ending Dream Seeing you is like a dream. The ...
- The Seventh Sin Your eyes are the blazing sun They used to ...
- Black Smoke The black smoke engulfs your body Once, twice, ...
- Eyes Wide Open Staring blankly into the clouds Sarah ...
- Smoking No one listens because no one cares. I try to tell ...
- Something Called Love When we met it was love at first sight,...
I am sixteen years old and currently attending Brook Academy for Science and Engineering. I have always had a love for poetry and writing. I have been writing poetry since I was in eighth grade and writing short stories to pass the time. I would like to make a career out of it but I am also studying to be an aerospace engineer. My poems are very emotional and focus around love, pain, and family ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Perez
Our Never-Ending Dream
Seeing you is like a dream.
The things you do are unexpected.
The light in your eyes clears my mind.
The touch of your hand makes me tingle
But the end of these dreams is what hurts me now.
Seeing you go is breaking me so.
The things I have are taken away.
The light in your eyes fades to dull.
The touch of you hand feels so distant.
But maybe this dream is not over yet.
The end of this dream has not come.
Seeing you again is like a fairytale.
The things I had have come back to me.
The light in your eyes has become a shine.
The touch of your ...